Beyond the Bell Toolkit Training
Join us February 12, 2020, from 10:00 AM–2:30 PM
at the Missouri 4-H Center for Youth Development for a special training opportunity specifically tailored to organizations interested in starting a new Afterschool Program.
So what is the Beyond the Bell Toolkit?
The Toolkit is both a guide and comprehensive set of practical tools designed to help program leaders and their staff create and sustain high-quality, effective afterschool and expanded learning programs.
The upcoming training session includes:
- Your personal copy of the Beyond The Bell: Toolkit ($140 value)
- Includes access to Beyond The Bell online resources
- And 96 ready-to-use tools
- An overview of the resources contained in the Toolkit
- An in-depth look at how to make the most of the Toolkit to start a new Afterschool Program
Some of the topics covered will include:
- developing a program plan
- finding partners
- defining program goals
- allocating resources
- hiring staff members
- choosing programming
To register, please click here. The deadline for registration is February 7, 2020.
Cost: $250 (Lunch will be provided)
Need More Information? Contact Bradley Lademann email: LademannB@missouri.edu phone: (573)882-9298
Training Location: Missouri 4-H Center for Youth Development | 1110 S. College Ave. | Columbia, MO 65201