Chamber-Afterschool Partnershp Grants
In partnership with the Missouri Chamber of Commerce Foundation, the Missouri AftersSchool Network announces the Building Business/Community Partnership for Afterschool Success Grant.
This mini-grant will provide an opportunity for 4-6 local Chambers to receive up to $5,000 to work directly with local afterschool programs. The grant application deadline is March 15.
A prerecorded Zoom webinar is available with information contained in the Request for Proposal application document.
This grant proposal is set up to provide funding to local communities seeking to build partnerships with afterschool programs related to the broad umbrella of workforce development. Chamber-afterschool partnerships should focus on one or more of the following workforce development areas:
1) Career awareness
2) Post-secondary planning
4) Entrepreneurship education.
- RFP Release – January 31, 2021
- Proposal deadline – March 15, 2021
- Award announcement – May 1, 2021
- Award disbursements – June 15, 2021
- Grant activity to take place from May 2021 until December 1, 2021
- Impact Report (3-5 pages) Due – December 15, 2021
For detailed information, please review the 2021 Business-Afterschool Engagement Grant RFP.